Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Back in town!

Here are some pictures from this past weekend when John and I went to Manly Beach:



Manly has two beaches. One is the ocean side (pictured here) and the other is the harbour side. It's about a five minute walk between the two. Arriving by ferry, you arrive at the harbour side.



This was a view from the ferry (between Circular Quay and Manly) of the city, including the Sydney Harbour Bridge to the right, and the Centrepoint Tower (middle left):



Me at the ocean side of the beach:



John at the ocean side beach:



It was a beautiful day. In the city, it was 85 degrees F, which is pretty warm for the beginning of Spring. At the ocean, it was quite windy and I'm sure a lot cooler, but still very pleasant.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was 89 here yesterday! We're having a great fall so far. Yay for spring. Winter gets old quick.

- Colleen

10:57 PM  
Blogger Emilie said...

I was actually glad it was winter, because I went about a year and a half without seeing a winter because of when we arrived here. That said, I am glad the weather is changing a bit and it's warming up, though I'm not looking forward to the heat and humidity that I know will be here soon...

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home